Let's talk branding
Stef Hamerlinck - The Future Of Branding
In this solo episode I take you down the rabbit hole into the future of branding. How will our jobs look like in the future? Will we lose the fight with AI? Will logo generators take over? What will be left for us? How can AI enhance our jobs and help us solve bigger problems?
We talk about:
- How will AI influence jobs, and how can you make sure you’re needed in this changing industry.
- How the generators will improve over time, and how that relates to you as a brand designer.
- The argument of creativity against logo design.
- What kind of tone or vibe do you want to convey with a logo?
- Craftsmanship as it relates to brand design.
- We are losing our jobs more to globalization than AI.
- “We tend to overreact when it comes to generators.”
- “It will force us designers to think on a higher level.”
- “It can be bad and still work.”
- “We can’t invest in creativity alone.”
- “Once you get that confidence you can go even further.”